no respect? :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

no respect? :(

Post  tgrosson on Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:56 pm

Everyone seems to have lost all respect for me (especially some of the higher-ranking players) so I was wondering what exactly you all think of me and what I could do to make things better. I am sorry if I have been annoying and will do all I can to make it better.
avatar
tgrosson

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 18
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  DemonicD3 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:20 am

I lost respect for you because you don't ever come on the SMP server anymore, or atleast I've never seen you as of late. Everybody knows all the cool and respectful individuals hang around the AITM SMP server.

DemonicD3

Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  SirDoom on Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:14 am

DemonicD3 wrote:Everybody knows all the cool and respectful individuals hang around the AITM SMP server.
This is not true, All the cool ones hang out at classic. Everyone knows that.

____________________________
Freedom hour of doom
Twelve or twenty two
Signs of life
Doom hour of freedom
Twelve or twenty two
Just signs
avatar
SirDoom


Posts : 588
Join date : 2011-07-18
Location : Stuck here on snakes way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  Zaynyboy on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:34 am

SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:Everybody knows all the cool and respectful individuals hang around the AITM SMP server.
This is not true, All the cool ones hang out at classic. Everyone knows that.

Nope, all the cool ones hang out on IRC.
avatar
Zaynyboy

Posts : 180
Join date : 2012-01-01
Age : 104
Location : LOCO

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  Sheppard250 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:45 am

tgrosson wrote:Everyone seems to have lost all respect for me (especially some of the higher-ranking players) so I was wondering what exactly you all think of me and what I could do to make things better. I am sorry if I have been annoying and will do all I can to make it better.

Tgr being honest you do whine about things, like when the server went from fcraft to 800craft, in which the server is Onion's server so if he want's to change it he can and the majority of the players do like 800craft you didn't like it as you don't like change.

You do annoy me sometimes when you say "Can you change your color of your text so I can see it"
I suggested to put your cursor at the end of the message you can't see and hold down left button on the mouse and drag it over the message to see it but you didn't want to do that but insteady that you wanted the player to change. Well I try to help but you refuse it so don't complain when are using colors. You live in america in which America values "Freedom of Choice" so you need accept the fact some players do like using colored texts.

Some players have to told me that, ever since you became Artisan you think you are an admin, well sorry you are not an admin, Artisan is a build rank with mod cmds, it's the highest build rank.

Just be less annoying

for the record I do think the other players do respect you but I think they are just annoyed by you.
I've seen you say In game name the other day on IRC well it's call a bit of fun they knows the rules but you need to loosen up a bit, it's called a killjoy

Just be happy and have fun and respect the rules (I know that you follow rules)
avatar
Sheppard250



Posts : 232
Join date : 2012-01-27
Location : Atlantis, Pegasus galaxy

View user profile https://twitter.com/Sheppard002

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  tgrosson on Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:45 pm

Ok. So in essence I need to quit complaining about everything. As for the color problems, I can't read them because I use my Kindle, which has no color, so dark colors are indistinguishable from the black backround. Again, I apologize for being such an ass, as some people put it, and will try to refrain myself from making these errors.
avatar
tgrosson

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 18
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  TheLostDarkness on Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:55 pm

Yes, some people cough.
avatar
TheLostDarkness



Posts : 431
Join date : 2011-12-26
Age : 22
Location : Lost in Liverpool, England

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  Micke1990 on Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:40 pm




But on a more serious note, its hard for the ppl running the server to meet the demands of everyone. There will always be a few that doesnt like the change and thats just how it is. I wouldnt say its a respect issue rather then a anoyance issue, if you yell fire fire all the time when there isnt a fire, noone will actually belive you the time when theres an actual fire and you yell "fire fire".

by that i mean that you are obviously allowed to come with constructive critics but mate dont try to change everything just since you dont like it all, accept the fact that there are alot more then you playing thus enjoying the parts you like. If you constantly complain and ask for changes or set demands as with the pvp on smp, after a while ppl will simply ignore your requests,and your messsages.

I think i can speak for all the mods/players on classic and on smp that the following things will anoy them thus leading to getting ignored
Capslock
Exessive spamming
Constantly asking for the mod "eric eric eric eric" (example from smp where that tends to happen.) when either him or sharok is online.


Respect otheres and they will respect you, if not.. fk em.. theres no need for you to have EVERYONE liking you.*
Accept the fact that you wont get along with everyone.
Accept the fact that getting ur brand washed off might take a while.
Accept the fact that this is now a spiderman thread.
avatar
Micke1990

Posts : 125
Join date : 2011-12-12
Age : 27
Location : Sweden

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  Ericrb on Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:31 pm

Zaynyboy wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:Everybody knows all the cool and respectful individuals hang around the AITM SMP server.
This is not true, All the cool ones hang out at classic. Everyone knows that.

Nope, all the cool ones hang out on IRC.
That means I am... extra-extra-cool-and-respectful? *flexes*
avatar
Ericrb



Posts : 1289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  Voltzahl on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:59 am

SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:Everybody knows all the cool and respectful individuals hang around the AITM SMP server.
This is not true, All the cool ones hang out at classic. Everyone knows that.

What Doom said.

And no Eric that makes you less cool because going on all of them takes to much of your time and therefor you aren't on any of them enough to be cool.....or your right either one its hard to tell.
avatar
Voltzahl


Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-12-25
Age : 104
Location : Your electronic devices.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  Ericrb on Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:00 am

I'm on IRC and SMP 24/7. I could be on classic 24/7, but my gpu makes so much noise...
^^
avatar
Ericrb



Posts : 1289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  Frogger409 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:53 am

Hehe once my computer gets fixed, I could do that as well Eric ;D

WE'LL BE LURK BUDDIES :DDDDDDDDDD
avatar
Frogger409



Posts : 386
Join date : 2010-12-22
Age : 20
Location : Wisconsin, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  DemonicD3 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:11 am

Frogger409 wrote:Hehe once my computer gets fixed, I could do that as well Eric ;D

WE'LL BE LURK BUDDIES :DDDDDDDDDD

Get it fixed ASAP then, SMP needs mo froggers.

DemonicD3

Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  Ericrb on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:15 am

DemonicD3 wrote:
Frogger409 wrote:Hehe once my computer gets fixed, I could do that as well Eric ;D

WE'LL BE LURK BUDDIES :DDDDDDDDDD

Get it fixed ASAP then, SMP needs mo froggers.
We need more Garlic frog's le- I mean Frogger! Right, right.
avatar
Ericrb



Posts : 1289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  DemonicD3 on Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:22 am

Ericrb wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
Frogger409 wrote:Hehe once my computer gets fixed, I could do that as well Eric ;D

WE'LL BE LURK BUDDIES :DDDDDDDDDD

Get it fixed ASAP then, SMP needs mo froggers.
We need more Garlic frog's le- I mean Frogger! Right, right.

Shhh, we don't need him suspicious when he comes back to SMP and we ask him to jump in the boiling water.

DemonicD3

Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  ZacI265 on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:14 am

tgrosson wrote:Ok. So in essence I need to quit complaining about everything. As for the color problems, I can't read them because I use my Kindle, which has no color, so dark colors are indistinguishable from the black backround. Again, I apologize for being such an ass, as some people put it, and will try to refrain myself from making these errors.
tgrosson that is so not true i still like you and i don't think ur an ass what so ever =D
avatar
ZacI265

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 24
Location : perth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  HollowThanatos on Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:42 am

DemonicD3 wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
Frogger409 wrote:Hehe once my computer gets fixed, I could do that as well Eric ;D

WE'LL BE LURK BUDDIES :DDDDDDDDDD

Get it fixed ASAP then, SMP needs mo froggers.
We need more Garlic frog's le- I mean Frogger! Right, right.

Shhh, we don't need him suspicious when he comes back to SMP and we ask him to jump in the boiling water.


Careful guys... try anything and he might go Ninja Disco Frog on you.
avatar
HollowThanatos



Posts : 389
Join date : 2011-11-13
Age : 22
Location : Brooklyn, CT

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: no respect? :(

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum