Re: Giveway Essay

Post  Moufisto on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:47 pm

Grats!! xD
Moufisto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

giveaway

Post  ZacI265 on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:58 pm

seeing as i didn't get a voucher for smp i can't play it anymore coz my computer is begining to f up badly and this is the last you will see me for a while tc all and have fun silent pale
ZacI265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

classic

Post  ZacI265 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:36 am

is classic still here or not???

if it isn't im off coz i haven't worked in a few good months and i have no money to get smp and i can't download the free demo coz my computer is dumb and won't let me download it Crying or Very sad Mad
ZacI265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

classic

Post  Sheppard250 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 6:55 am

ZacI265 wrote:is classic still here or not???

if it isn't im off coz i haven't worked in a few good months and i have no money to get smp and i can't download the free demo coz my computer is dumb and won't let me download it Crying or Very sad Mad

Classic is still there
Sheppard250

View user profile https://twitter.com/Sheppard002

Back to top Go down

classic

Post  ZacI265 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:31 pm

sweet glad classic is still here =D
ZacI265

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ericrb on Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:56 pm

@TheHeartlessDeviant

Sent the gift code to John. You should receive it soon.
Ericrb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Safris on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:02 pm

I feel like I should earn this full minecraft is because of of how i behave in classic.
When i started as a novice,i thought hmm this is just a server,but then i met all you guys,you guys tought me the joy of minecraft classic. Now i would like to earn the oportunity to play full minecraft.Another reason is that my little bro wants minecraft full.
Id love to hive him my account so he could play minecraft full.Another reason is because i hear minecraft full is epic.Another reason is my best friend has minecraft and hes always showing me his epic mc survival worlds.The last reason i feel i deserve mc full is because notch aprroves. approve
Safris

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Alright >:}

Post  HeartlessDeviant on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Thanks Very Happy first thing I'm doing is changing skin and then going on aitm smp, Is it up yet?
HeartlessDeviant

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/theheartlessdeviant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheppard250 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:29 pm

Safris wrote:I feel like I should earn this full minecraft is because of of how i behave in classic.
When i started as a novice,i thought hmm this is just a server,but then i met all you guys,you guys tought me the joy of minecraft classic. Now i would like to earn the oportunity to play full minecraft.Another reason is that my little bro wants minecraft full.
Id love to hive him my account so he could play minecraft full.Another reason is because i hear minecraft full is epic.Another reason is my best friend has minecraft and hes always showing me his epic mc survival worlds.The last reason i feel i deserve mc full is because notch aprroves. approve

1. too late Volt has won it
2. my suggestion is not to let anyone use your account not even your brother (he should get an account as Classic account are free)
Sheppard250

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheppard250 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:29 pm

HeartlessDeviant wrote:Thanks Very Happy first thing I'm doing is changing skin and then going on aitm smp, Is it up yet?

aitmtest.aezir.com, and yes it is up
Sheppard250

Back to top Go down

Post  HeartlessDeviant on Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Sheppard250 wrote:
HeartlessDeviant wrote:Thanks Very Happy first thing I'm doing is changing skin and then going on aitm smp, Is it up yet?

aitmtest.aezir.com, and yes it is up
Alright Very Happy Just gonna wait for that code, then go on, Again, Thanks guys Very Happy
HeartlessDeviant

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnsonTea on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Ill be on Irc waiting ^.^

<((CACTI CRAYON(()
<((PIKACHU CRAYON(()
<((RAICHU CRAYON(()

<((GRANDMASTER CRAYON(()
JohnsonTea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Moufisto on Sun Aug 12, 2012 4:56 am

Moufisto

View user profile

Back to top Go down

perfection

Post  HeartlessDeviant on Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:15 pm

Moufisto wrote:
That was perfect xD
HeartlessDeviant

Back to top Go down

que sera, sera

Post  alecmacher on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Well, many of you already know my story. I came from a terrible server, and was saved by lightning po, and her "life boat". I started playing aitm november 2011 ish. and let me tell you, its what I categorize as home.

How did I find aitm?
Well, happened that one day one of the owners of the server stealed one of zhuge's worlds. After some really hardcore drama. aitm made some wierd act. child protection act against "us". I was really angry with aitm. But as I said, I was saved by po. I ranked all the way to mason and unfortunately stayed in that place for 4 months (correct me if im wrong with the months). As a matter of fact, yes, me, alec macher, gave up. and simply carried on with life.

somehow they diagnosed me with cancer, that is why I had not been around lately. But now i am up and running, hair and everything . I really missed my normal life, and somehow I missed all of you, really, im not saying this to win the essay, i really mean it.

I still remember all of you guys:
SirDoom- this guy who was always hiding and then someone broke the rules and.. BANG suddenly he appeared and did what he had to do. really amazing.
zhuge- a really talented and a great person as well. I still remember those incredible builds he made, and probably still does.
eric- eric, always, always taking conversation to a whole new level. one of the most empathic people I have ever known existance of. also the cactus man.
JohnsonTea- wow, simply wow. the number of giveaways is over 9000! this guy is incredibly generous.
and still many others..

I couldn't buy minecraft for many reasons. here is my mc story. On February I asked my dad if he could buy minecraft for me. Well actually just pay for it since I was going to give him the money and he has the paypal. He was convinced that minecraft was a legit and great game.. UNTIL. he tried to purchase it but he couldn't because minecraft was having trouble with PayPal and PayPal was saying it minecraft didn't give you the premium account once you bought it. So, my dad didn't want to pay with his credit card (he never does in places that are not amazon or apple). Later this year we tried and there was still the problem. So I proceeded to give up and try on the contests you made. I made my whole effort and hope to acquiring it. I sketched and made a plan of a castle, I did it, and finally I LOST. some months after this I was diagnosed brain cancer. terrible times. but now I am running smoothly with no bugs. trying again for getting the minecraft account. One of my most wanted goals.
Cheers,
Alec
alecmacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SirDoom on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Hate to break this to you alec, but this giveaway is closed.
Ask Johnson when/if he's up for yet another one.

Doom hour of freedom
Twelve or twenty two
Just signs
SirDoom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alecmacher on Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:28 pm

yup just noticed :'(
alecmacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down