Giveway Essay

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Giveway Essay

Post  SirDoom on Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:49 am

KingKnightscareXXII wrote:.Johnson never explained the system.....
coughcoughtnosurprisecough

Doom hour of freedom
Twelve or twenty two
Just signs
SirDoom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaynyboy on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:10 am

Vote goes to mah bro voltemort
Zaynyboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ericrb on Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:34 am

I think John will name some judges? Just like TV! You have judges that counts for 99% + the community for 1%! okay... maybe 2%.
Ericrb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xxMVP_playerxx on Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:57 am

... Shocked Shocked...
xxMVP_playerxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltzahl on Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:31 pm

SirDoom wrote:
KingKnightscareXXII wrote:.Johnson never explained the system.....
coughcoughtnosurprisecough
Woooaah that amazing essay blew me away. +1 for Doom!
Voltzahl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnsonTea on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:57 pm

Winners will be determined by judges, you guys just jump into voting so fast O.O Anyways, due to the lack of entries, I need something that would get more participants D: The Giveaway ends once 1.3 hits AITM SMP.

<((CACTI CRAYON(()
<((PIKACHU CRAYON(()
<((RAICHU CRAYON(()

<((GRANDMASTER CRAYON(()
JohnsonTea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xxMVP_playerxx on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:06 pm

JohnsonTea wrote:Winners will be determined by judges, you guys just jump into voting so fast O.O Anyways, due to the lack of entries, I need something that would get more participants D: The Giveaway ends once 1.3 hits AITM SMP.

Who is the judges if I can know
xxMVP_playerxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnsonTea on Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:44 pm

Frostry the SnowMan, TrophySlut and Raichu

<((CACTI CRAYON(()
<((PIKACHU CRAYON(()
<((RAICHU CRAYON(()

<((GRANDMASTER CRAYON(()
JohnsonTea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xxMVP_playerxx on Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:09 am

Okay, thanks and other question. Do you decide by the message of each player?
xxMVP_playerxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnsonTea on Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:42 pm

We will decide on the content on what each player wrote!

<((CACTI CRAYON(()
<((PIKACHU CRAYON(()
<((RAICHU CRAYON(()

<((GRANDMASTER CRAYON(()
JohnsonTea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DemonicD3 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:35 pm

KingKnightscareXXII wrote:
What do think about getting SMP?: I'd love to have it, mostly because there are people that only play it now (like Demonic) and I'd like to see them again.

I vote this person, I don't know why. Somehow I am strangely attracted to his words. No homo. Oh right I have no vote.

DemonicD3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Micke1990 on Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:08 pm

JohnsonTea wrote:Winners will be determined by judges, you guys just jump into voting so fast O.O Anyways, due to the lack of entries, I need something that would get more participants D: The Giveaway ends once 1.3 hits AITM SMP.

Hi freinds i like minecraft! i herd u give free minecraft wtf i was like.. so then i toght i shuld win so i make new post to win minecraft i started play minecraft classic long long time ago and i met many freind there. i was never able to play wit freind on minecraft since i not have it SadSadSadSad

i want minecraft so i can play minecraft i tink i should really win this. since i am a very nice person. LOL. yes i am very nice. if u know me as freind u tink im nice two. i am nice yes. so i play minecraft classic long time not minecraft but the one i have in internet searche program like internet explorer or firefox but i dont like firefox i like chrome yes chrome is better. when i have minecraft whenn i win i shall be farmer and farm and tings and i can give u all stuff free yes free! so i wrigt this winning,yes. u may tink i shall not win, no. i shall win.

it is a very hard thing to do to write a long esey abuot minecraft when i not have it, so you give me free i will make very god esey, yes.

ok,ok,ok i know you not know me but i am nise person,yes.

i add u on skype and we can be friends, yes.

HELLO FROM SWEDISH!

- mICKE
Micke1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltzahl on Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:34 pm

Micke1990 wrote:

Hi freinds i like minecraft! i herd u give free minecraft wtf i was like.. so then i toght i shuld win so i make new post to win minecraft i started play minecraft classic long long time ago and i met many freind there. i was never able to play wit freind on minecraft since i not have it SadSadSadSad

i want minecraft so i can play minecraft i tink i should really win this. since i am a very nice person. LOL. yes i am very nice. if u know me as freind u tink im nice two. i am nice yes. so i play minecraft classic long time not minecraft but the one i have in internet searche program like internet explorer or firefox but i dont like firefox i like chrome yes chrome is better. when i have minecraft whenn i win i shall be farmer and farm and tings and i can give u all stuff free yes free! so i wrigt this winning,yes. u may tink i shall not win, no. i shall win.

it is a very hard thing to do to write a long esey abuot minecraft when i not have it, so you give me free i will make very god esey, yes.

HELLO FROM SWEDISH!

- mICKE
This post touched me.....inappropriately. xD
Voltzahl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Entry for my friend, Bandi :)

Post  BugBoy on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:03 am

So, you all may be wondering who in fucking hell is Bandi. So.. Let's begin.

In the beginning, Bandi and I were on a forum. We began to play different games. We played League of Legends, Transformice, Wizard101, and for a short while, Minecraft. So.. he got bored of Minecraft because he couldn't do much, so, I invited him to our server in welcome to Minecraft.

He really wants to try SMP, because he's seen my videos of all the cool features. He thought about it for a short while, and since he has a D+ in Language Arts, he had me write this essay. LolololoL long story. His username is Spazzda, and I really wanna get Minecraft SMP for him, he also has a lot of imagination, so I think he'd be a great builder, thanks a ton guys!

~BugBoy24

BugBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Micke1990 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:47 am

BugBoy wrote:So, you all may be wondering who in fucking hell is Bandi. So.. Let's begin.

In the beginning, Bandi and I were on a forum. We began to play different games. We played League of Legends, Transformice, Wizard101, and for a short while, Minecraft. So.. he got bored of Minecraft because he couldn't do much, so, I invited him to our server in welcome to Minecraft.

He really wants to try SMP, because he's seen my videos of all the cool features. He thought about it for a short while, and since he has a D+ in Language Arts, he had me write this essay. LolololoL long story. His username is Spazzda, and I really wanna get Minecraft SMP for him, he also has a lot of imagination, so I think he'd be a great builder, thanks a ton guys!

~BugBoy24

Your videos ? i hope you have a recording permit.. its a must if you wish to capture any sort of video of aitm content.

All In The Mined Permit Application Form
2012 Aitm Global

First Name:

Ingame Name:_____________________
Time with Aitm:___________
Rank within Aitm:____________
Any Rule violations within but not limited to aitm?
:______________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________

Permit Type:_____________________________________________________________
Duration of the permit
:(we support from 1-3 days per permit, after that you'll need to reapply.)_______
Vouching Expert or higher:___________________________________________________
Usage/reason of Permit: ____________________________________________________
Mark the box of wich server you intend to use this permit on.
Survival []
Classic []

Starting Date:_______
Ending Date:________

About You: (So they know who they are dealing with.)_____________________________________

Method of payment:____________
We support the following payments
Paypal,Credit/debit card & Money Bookers

Each application form costs a minimum of 5,55 Euros or 6.92 USD to process.
Additional cost of stamps may apply.

Any violation to our permit agreement may result in serious consequences.

I agree to all the terms of wich i apply for this permit and hereby agrees to all its contents with or without a granted permit.

Signature: _______________________________________ Date:_______

This sections is for the board to either grant or decline your request.

Stamp Master Frogger409, Signature:___________________________ Granted [] Declined []

Micke1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not AITM videos ._.

Post  BugBoy on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:04 am

Title.

BugBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Micke1990 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:11 am

BugBoy wrote:Title.

Title ?
Micke1990

View user profile

Back to top Go down

derp

Post  BugBoy on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:23 am

First Name:Eli

Ingame Name:bugboy24
Time with Aitm:I think 85 hours
Rank within Aitm:Rookie (used to be artisan)
Any Rule violations within but not limited to aitm?: not really, I had once been charged for command abuse and apparent “tnt grief” in my old realm

Permit Type:Promotion
Duration of the permit:(we support from 1-3 days per permit, after that you'll need to reapply.)3
Vouching Expert or higher:Not sure if a voucher is the person to support you, if so, Lostie please Smile
Usage/reason of Permit: So I can get pupil o3o
Survival [ ]
Classic [X]

Starting Date:Nao.
Ending Date:Ermm... End of august

About You: (So they know who they are dealing with.)I liek minecraft, and I don't like griefers. I derp alot too Bai.

Method of payment:Being a fish for 6 hours. (blub)

I agree to all the terms of wich i apply for this permit and hereby agrees to all its contents with or without a granted permit.

Signature: Bugboy24 Date:August 2nd 2012

Stamp Master Frogger409, Signature:___________________________ Granted [] Declined []

BugBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Essay for giveaway

Post  HeartlessDeviant on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:30 am

Minecraft is a big deal for me xD in only four days on classic I've gone from 62 hours to 108 hours xD, I wake up get on minecraft, eat, get back on minecraft, go to sleep, and repeat. I use to have the full version. But people told me to make a new account for Classic called HeartlessDeviant instead of Roxaskh0708. But now I can't get into my Roxas account. I went to the support for minecraft.net and nothing helped to recover my account. I'd like to get the full game for skins, sp, and playing SMP on Aitm. Aitm is the main reason I want to get the full game (not the only reason) so I can be a member of the smp server as well. I want to be involved as much as possible with this server because I want to help keep it fun, safe, clean, (and griefer free xD) I don't really deserve it since I've had it before, but I'm locked out of my account now x.x The only reason I am attempting on the free give away is so that I can become more of a standing member for Aitm. I was scramming through classic servers and they all weren't legitimate. And then I stumbled across this server and it's well organized. So I stuck with it, I'm glad I did. I love being part of it. So it's not a dire need for me to get the full game because I'll end up spending 50% of my time at least on classic still so I can help out. Today, August 2nd, is my birthday xD (hoping that raises my chances) xD I turned 16 today.
~The Heartless Deviant
HeartlessDeviant

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theheartlessdeviant

Back to top Go down

Post  Chocfishryum on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:35 am

BugBoy wrote:First Name:Eli

Ingame Name:bugboy24
Time with Aitm:I think 85 hours
Rank within Aitm:Rookie (used to be artisan)
Any Rule violations within but not limited to aitm?: not really, I had once been charged for command abuse and apparent “tnt grief” in my old realm

Permit Type:Promotion
Duration of the permit:(we support from 1-3 days per permit, after that you'll need to reapply.)3
Vouching Expert or higher:Not sure if a voucher is the person to support you, if so, Lostie please Smile
Usage/reason of Permit: So I can get pupil o3o
Survival [ ]
Classic [X]

Starting Date:Nao.
Ending Date:Ermm... End of august

About You: (So they know who they are dealing with.)I liek minecraft, and I don't like griefers. I derp alot too Bai.

Method of payment:Being a fish for 6 hours. (blub)

Signature: Bugboy24 Date:August 2nd 2012

D:< D:< D:< I"M THE FISH THOUGH It's clearly stated in my name :3
Chocfishryum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Answering questions

Post  HeartlessDeviant on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:51 am

How did you find aitm?:

Searched through the classic servers, trying to find a cool, decent one.

What do you think of the players?:

The higher ups are strict with the rules but make it really fun, I'm glad they're strict about the rules cause it keeps the server clean. The lower people like pupils and rookies are fun too because I like helping them out and giving them protips.

How would you feel getting SMP?:

I'd be shocked that I get it xD and extremely thrilled. First thing I'd do is change my skin and then play SMP on Aitm
HeartlessDeviant

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/theheartlessdeviant

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaynyboy on Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:06 am

Micke1990 wrote:

HELLO FROM SWEDISH!

- mICKE

I laughed the whole way through reading this.
Zaynyboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kero Kero Kero

Post  Frogger409 on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:24 pm

Ehem..

Kero kero kerorororo kero ke kekero keroro ke kero. Kero kero kero roro ke kero ke ro kero kero. Kero kero? KERO KERO RO RO ROOOO!!! XD Kero kero ke keroo kero ro. Kero ke kero ke ke ke kero. Kerororororo, "Kero kero kerororo?" Ke, keroro kero ke kero ro ro. Keroro ke ke kero kero ke ke kero ke kero. Ke kero Dem, ke ro kee ro Eric, Ke kero kekeke Zhigi, Kero keke 7, kero kero Doom, ke keeerrooo MasterOnion. Kerororo, kero ke kero Lostie, kero Volt, ke Po, ke rororo Shar, kero John, kero Finn ( Sad ). Keroro kero kerorororo AITM kero KE RO KEE ROOOOO.

Kero ke kero roro kero ke kero. Kero roro ke kero, kero KERO KERO!! Wink Kero kero keke kero.. Keroo, kero kero kero ke ro keroro kekeke kero.

Kero kero ;D

-Frogger409-

Ke.Ro. Kero keroro kero kero, kero kerororo kero....
Twisted Evil
KUUU KU KU KUUU~~~~
Frogger409

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ermm....

Post  BugBoy on Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:56 pm

translation?

BugBoy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  xxMVP_playerxx on Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:24 pm

Frogger409 wrote:Ehem..

Kero kero kerorororo kero ke kekero keroro ke kero. Kero kero kero roro ke kero ke ro kero kero. Kero kero? KERO KERO RO RO ROOOO!!! XD Kero kero ke keroo kero ro. Kero ke kero ke ke ke kero. Kerororororo, "Kero kero kerororo?" Ke, keroro kero ke kero ro ro. Keroro ke ke kero kero ke ke kero ke kero. Ke kero Dem, ke ro kee ro Eric, Ke kero kekeke Zhigi, Kero keke 7, kero kero Doom, ke keeerrooo MasterOnion. Kerororo, kero ke kero Lostie, kero Volt, ke Po, ke rororo Shar, kero John, kero Finn ( Sad ). Keroro kero kerorororo AITM kero KE RO KEE ROOOOO.

Kero ke kero roro kero ke kero. Kero roro ke kero, kero KERO KERO!! Wink Kero kero keke kero.. Keroo, kero kero kero ke ro keroro kekeke kero.

Kero kero ;D

-Frogger409-

Ke.Ro. Kero keroro kero kero, kero kerororo kero....
Twisted Evil
KUUU KU KU KUUU~~~~

Ehem... Zhigi = Zhuge? xD Razz Razz
xxMVP_playerxx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top