banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why zhuge!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why zhuge!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  thecockatiel4 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:38 pm

y am i banned i didnt do anything if i did im srry i just want to see my friends agian and this is my favorite sever EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!Very Happy Sad Embarassed
thecockatiel4

View user profile http://im a bird.com

Back to top Go down

Re: banned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why zhuge!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  DemonicD3 on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:35 pm

According to your info, you were abusing your mason powers, along with griefing. You also have a account linked to you which is also banned for griefing.

DemonicD3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  invaderpopz on Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:59 pm

If zhuge bans somone, they're banned.
invaderpopz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WHY IS EVERYBODY BEING SO MEAN!

Post  RSmeep13 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:53 am

so first, cockatiel gets banned for playing a GAME when all he has to do is type /undo and then / / / / / / / to get rid of them, and then i get demoted for doing NOTHING! my computer has a wireless keyboard and the signal kept getting glitched and typing random "spamming" then, when kittycat333 and gamechap12 and i play a game where i am a creeper and i sphere air over her builds, (to be undone later, mind you) i get frozen., we try to explain and i get off with a warning. then, it's my bedtime (im only eleven) so i go off to bed. then, when i come on the next morning it says "kicked by (console) reason: idle 20 min i think "oh, i always thought it was thirty for masons." then, it says logged in as RSmeep13 "rookie" and a YELL "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" and i start crying over here and yell a lot and leave the server and come back and check my info and then scream at micke so loud he must have heard it wherever he was on the globe. COMMAND SPAM! what does that even mean?! and then greif? what did i greif? are you talking about my game with gamechap and kitty? this is just unfair!

RSmeep13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SirDoom on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:57 am

RSmeep13 wrote:so first, cockatiel gets banned for playing a GAME when all he has to do is type /undo and then / / / / / / / to get rid of them, and then i get demoted for doing NOTHING! my computer has a wireless keyboard and the signal kept getting glitched and typing random "spamming" then, when kittycat333 and gamechap12 and i play a game where i am a creeper and i sphere air over her builds, (to be undone later, mind you) i get frozen., we try to explain and i get off with a warning. then, it's my bedtime (im only eleven) so i go off to bed. then, when i come on the next morning it says "kicked by (console) reason: idle 20 min i think "oh, i always thought it was thirty for masons." then, it says logged in as RSmeep13 "rookie" and a YELL "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" and i start crying over here and yell a lot and leave the server and come back and check my info and then scream at micke so loud he must have heard it wherever he was on the globe. COMMAND SPAM! what does that even mean?! and then greif? what did i greif? are you talking about my game with gamechap and kitty? this is just unfair!

I warned you not to mess around, and after i left, micke reported this
walls of dirt and lava cutting through ppls builds, tunneling under houses filling with lava

Doom hour of freedom
Twelve or twenty two
Just signs
SirDoom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Explanations

Post  RSmeep13 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:11 am

the walls were for a game we were playing i'm sorry they hit other ppls builds i didn't realize how big they were. and the lava/tunnel was under octo and kitty's houses and partially her gardens. they both gave me premission. ask them. i don't care i know that they will tell you just that

RSmeep13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skipandlily on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:13 am

My friend RSmeep13 was demoted when he was asleep. I can tell you all this because he had a sleepover with me.Sleep When he got home he called me telling me he got demoted. I am sad about this because he was very nice to me on the server and he helped me build a lot because he was a mason. He is not sure if they demoted him to novice or rookie, either one is pretty bad considering he did not do anything and he was a mason going on artisan. RS helped me get ranked up every time and i'm a pupil! Kittycat333🐱is one of his friends and they liked to play together in Huge5. He has many well, Huge builds there. Plus, RS NEVER greifed. I think that whoever demoted RS made a Huge5 mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

- ?

skipandlily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skipandlily on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:16 am

RSmeep13 wrote:so first, cockatiel gets banned for playing a GAME when all he has to do is type /undo and then / / / / / / / to get rid of them, and then i get demoted for doing NOTHING! my computer has a wireless keyboard and the signal kept getting glitched and typing random "spamming" then, when kittycat333 and gamechap12 and i play a game where i am a creeper and i sphere air over her builds, (to be undone later, mind you) i get frozen., we try to explain and i get off with a warning. then, it's my bedtime (im only eleven) so i go off to bed. then, when i come on the next morning it says "kicked by (console) reason: idle 20 min i think "oh, i always thought it was thirty for masons." then, it says logged in as RSmeep13 "rookie" and a YELL "WHAT HAPPENED TO ME!" and i start crying over here and yell a lot and leave the server and come back and check my info and then scream at micke so loud he must have heard it wherever he was on the globe. COMMAND SPAM! what does that even mean?! and then greif? what did i greif? are you talking about my game with gamechap and kitty? this is just unfair!

skipandlily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skipandlily on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:23 am

Whatever you heard micke say is not true. Like I have said in the past, HE WAS ASLEEP!!!Crying or Very sad

skipandlily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skipandlily on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:26 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

If you do what I ask, I will go like☀ sunny sunny sunny sunny

skipandlily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLostDarkness on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:47 am

Ugh. You have been demoted. End of. Now either move on or leave. We don't need people to cry.
TheLostDarkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WELL THEN JERKS

Post  RSmeep13 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:50 am

i guess i'll be leaving the server for ever. bye now.

RSmeep13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLostDarkness on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:51 am

RSmeep13 wrote:i guess i'll be leaving the server for ever. bye now.
Kthxbye
TheLostDarkness

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!

Post  RSmeep13 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:57 am

I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!

RSmeep13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  skipandlily on Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:58 am

Please don't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skipandlily

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltzahl on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:26 pm

Look it happened you've said your case its done forum spam will just lead to getting banned here too.
Voltzahl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DemonicD3 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:57 pm

RSmeeps, spamming helps you how? First of all, you should have thought about that before you abused your powers, griefed other peoples work, built on other peoples work and when told not to swear at a admin. Your infact frankly lucky all you got was a demotion and not a ban. You still infact have a chance to re-earn that trust (not likely) but still possible. You brought this upon your self, though I am not that suprised. You and the group you hang out with have been nothing but trouble makers who grief, abuse powers and whine. You lot are going down one by one like flys from your abuse. You ALWAYS get caught and make some whiny post telling us how you dislike it. Suggestion would be to take your punishment, build and re-earn back that trust other-wise you'll be packing your bags alongside thecockatiel4.

DemonicD3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Voltzahl on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:35 pm

DemonicD3 wrote: though I am not that suprised. You and the group you hang out with have been nothing but trouble makers who grief, abuse powers and whine. You lot are going down one by one like flys from your abuse. You ALWAYS get caught and make some whiny post telling us how you dislike it. Suggestion would be to take your punishment, build and re-earn back that trust other-wise you'll be packing your bags alongside thecockatiel4.

Yes I've noticed that too so although I'm just a artisan I'll keep a eye on Kitty and any others associated with RS and cocktiel. Twisted Evil
Voltzahl

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralPhone on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:51 pm

oh wow i see my name on there Very Happy

GeneralPhone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GeneralPhone on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:52 pm

and jees RS thats how you spam affraid

GeneralPhone

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaynyboy on Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:58 pm

Spoiler:
RSmeep13 wrote:I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!I DID NOT WASTE 100+ HOURS OF MY LIFE ON THIS FREAKING SERVER TO BE DEMOTED TO NOVICE!
You are probably gonna get banned now for spam. Have a nice time chap.

Sorry for teh long post.

Last edited by Ericrb on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ...)
Zaynyboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  invaderpopz on Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:45 am

I stopped reading, scrolled down and saw meep's spam. Shall we put this in the museum, so when people try to make up lies to defend their grief, we can refer them to the "what not to do" section? Please lock this before I hemorrhage from the stupid.
invaderpopz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DemonicD3 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:18 am

Good job resurrecting a dead topic.

DemonicD3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  invaderpopz on Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:28 pm

I didn't know it was dead, it appeared as the most recent one -.-
invaderpopz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

WOW RS

Post  1212131 on Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:33 pm

ok rs. this person is begging to be unbanned. he/she didnt write this so u could tell about being demoted. if u want to talk about it, post a new thing up for everyone to see.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum