i'm sad :(

Go down

i'm sad :(

Post  Sloth5950 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:46 am

even though i've been inactive for a while now... I was gonna come back


I don't really think it was neccassary to make me a rookie as a can't do jack **** ( yes i know their asterixes and not actually stopping me from swearing) please promo, I'll play again

Sloths promise Smile
avatar
Sloth5950

Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 21
Location : Sloth Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm sad :(

Post  Snowy on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:50 am

lol Slothness. Did you not read the other topic? Onion lost all the info on the server. Everyone didn't have their rank anymore, we didn't demote you :3
avatar
Snowy


Posts : 357
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 19
Location : Hyrule

View user profile http://www.allinthemined.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm sad :(

Post  Moufisto on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Yup.

I ran around this morning as a Novice.

With Frogger and an adept watching in amusement XDDDD
avatar
Moufisto


Posts : 920
Join date : 2010-12-22
Age : 26
Location : Eric's pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm sad :(

Post  Frogger409 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:30 pm

Lol yeah, too bad I was afk watching FMA. @_@
I only got to see once you left.
avatar
Frogger409



Posts : 386
Join date : 2010-12-22
Age : 21
Location : Wisconsin, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

oh bummer!

Post  justApoet on Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:03 pm

So are we gunna get are ranks back soon, I mean I know it may take some time. Okay let me put this another way- are we going to get are ranks back eventually? Or will we have to prove or greatness once more? Wait... if everyone including the Onion lost their ranks then who can promote us? Well I suppose it doesnt matter to me, I dont mind building in Novice worlds. Hey maybe the Onion can use this little disaster as an excuse to destroy All In the Mined and make a brand new server. I mean AITM was getting over crowded last time I checked, with novices I mean.
avatar
justApoet

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-03-19
Location : Lincoln, NE

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm sad :(

Post  Snowy on Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:11 pm

justApoet wrote:So are we gunna get are ranks back soon, I mean I know it may take some time. Okay let me put this another way- are we going to get are ranks back eventually? Or will we have to prove or greatness once more? Wait... if everyone including the Onion lost their ranks then who can promote us? Well I suppose it doesnt matter to me, I dont mind building in Novice worlds. Hey maybe the Onion can use this little disaster as an excuse to destroy All In the Mined and make a brand new server. I mean AITM was getting over crowded last time I checked, with novices I mean.

Yeah everyone's gonna get their ranks back Very Happy When we see you on the server
avatar
Snowy


Posts : 357
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 19
Location : Hyrule

View user profile http://www.allinthemined.forum-motion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm sad :(

Post  Cathcart22 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Moufisto wrote:Yup.

I ran around this morning as a Novice.

With Frogger and an adept watching in amusement XDDDD

I was that adept lolz.

i did my best to give you the best rank i could
avatar
Cathcart22

Posts : 60
Join date : 2011-08-12
Location : Definately Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm sad :(

Post  Moufisto on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:36 pm

Cathcart22 wrote:
Moufisto wrote:Yup.

I ran around this morning as a Novice.

With Frogger and an adept watching in amusement XDDDD

I was that adept lolz.

i did my best to give you the best rank i could


XDD and it was muchly appreciated
avatar
Moufisto


Posts : 920
Join date : 2010-12-22
Age : 26
Location : Eric's pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm sad :(

Post  Sloth5950 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:04 am

well once again i look like a complete retard.... haha :3
avatar
Sloth5950

Posts : 189
Join date : 2010-12-24
Age : 21
Location : Sloth Haven

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm sad :(

Post  Moufisto on Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:22 am

Sloth5950 wrote:well once again i look like a complete retard.... haha :3
'
<333 np man

we'd rather hear you care and say something than not care at all and go inactive X'[
avatar
Moufisto


Posts : 920
Join date : 2010-12-22
Age : 26
Location : Eric's pants.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: i'm sad :(

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum