HollowThanatos wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
ZacI265 wrote:
Ph03b3 wrote:
alecmacher wrote:
SirDoom wrote:also here's a pic of zac when i met him at a netcafe awhile ago, he was googling pretty cool pics

sorry the pic quality is bad, had to take it on old phone cam
that is some badass photoshopping
I actually didnt notice it was photoshopped until you pointed it out o.o

lol btw it is quite easy to see cause you see no other computer's there = photoshopped =D

I love the spam of that image everytime you scroll down to the bottom.

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/▌*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Something in this Topic
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ~♥~˚ ✰* ★

666 posts, aw yeah. Now I will never post again.

LMAO I just realized that the picture keeps on shifting to the right each time we quote each other xD

So it does.
Can we push it out of the frame?

The bigger question here is why isn't there a quote cap.
Just here to fix Volt's mistake.
Fail volt. Ear and back to go.
THE PICTURE IS GETTING CUT, NO!
He's escaping! stop him!

Doom hour of freedom
Twelve or twenty two
Just signs
SirDoom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: once in a lifetime photo's

Post  CryHavoc21 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:18 pm

SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
Zhuge wrote:Indeed
SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
ZacI265 wrote:
Ph03b3 wrote:
alecmacher wrote:
SirDoom wrote:also here's a pic of zac when i met him at a netcafe awhile ago, he was googling pretty cool pics

lol btw it is quite easy to see cause you see no other computer's there = photoshopped =D

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ~♥~˚ ✰* ★

LMAO I just realized that the picture keeps on shifting to the right each time we quote each other xD

So it does.

He's escaping! stop him!

Does the quote push the words of the quotes together? I remember on a website once, they went down to one character width posts. That was pretty funny.
CryHavoc21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HollowThanatos on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:26 pm

CryHavoc21 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
ZacI265 wrote:
Ph03b3 wrote:
alecmacher wrote:

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥️ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥️ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥️* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥️ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ~♥️~˚ ✰* ★

So it does.

He's escaping! stop him!

Does the quote push the words of the quotes together? I remember on a website once, they went down to one character width posts. That was pretty funny.
DELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETE k Bai Very Happy
HollowThanatos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnsonTea on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:33 pm

HollowThanatos wrote:
CryHavoc21 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
ZacI265 wrote:
Ph03b3 wrote:
alecmacher wrote:

So it does.

He's escaping! stop him!

DELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETEDELETE k Bai Very Happy

OMG requoting someone means they have to scroll down even more further than the previous quote! Hilarious actually xD

<((CACTI CRAYON(()
<((PIKACHU CRAYON(()
<((RAICHU CRAYON(()

<((GRANDMASTER CRAYON(()
JohnsonTea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mikewater on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:09 pm

JohnsonTea wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:
CryHavoc21 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
ZacI265 wrote:
Ph03b3 wrote:
alecmacher wrote:

So it does.

He's escaping! stop him!

OMG requoting someone means they have to scroll down even more further than the previous quote! Hilarious actually xD

you know liek the pic is like out of the quote
mikewater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ericrb on Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:35 pm

mikewater wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:
CryHavoc21 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
ZacI265 wrote:
Ph03b3 wrote:
alecmacher wrote:

So it does.

He's escaping! stop him!

Almost! Woops, I should be working.
Ericrb

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Frogger409 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:24 am

Ericrb wrote:
mikewater wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:
CryHavoc21 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
ZacI265 wrote:
Ph03b3 wrote:
alecmacher wrote:

So it does.

He's escaping! stop him!

Woah, that little sprinkly dude from john's reply has been dismembered and it looks like the sprinkles are its guts and blood :S Gruesome.
Frogger409

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  DemonicD3 on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:48 am

Frogger409 wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
mikewater wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:
CryHavoc21 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
Ericrb wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
SirDoom wrote:
HollowThanatos wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
JohnsonTea wrote:
DemonicD3 wrote:
ZacI265 wrote:
Ph03b3 wrote:
alecmacher wrote:

So it does.

He's escaping! stop him!

Woah, that little sprinkly dude from john's reply has been dismembered and it looks like the sprinkles are its guts and blood :S Gruesome.

aaaaaaaaaannnnnddddddd....... gone. Topic Finished. Have a nice day.

DemonicD3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top