Facebook group

Go down

Facebook group

Post  Sheppard250 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:17 pm

I was bored so I copied Dem but with Facebook, I know some players don't want to sign up to facebook but some do

and checking if it was ok do this?

like dem don't ask for admin, Ill pick the admins

https://www.facebook.com/pages/AITM/261343467315623?ref=hlt


Last edited by Sheppard250 on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Sheppard250



Posts : 232
Join date : 2012-01-27
Location : Atlantis, Pegasus galaxy

View user profile https://twitter.com/Sheppard002

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  Ericrb on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:21 pm

Facebook ain't my thing. :/
avatar
Ericrb



Posts : 1289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  Kisuke on Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:51 am

I do have Facebook, but I just don't want to join a group with people I don't know IRL..Sorry. :\
avatar
Kisuke

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-07-25
Age : 22
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  Frogger409 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:42 am

Kisuke wrote:I do have Facebook, but I just don't want to join a group with people I don't know IRL..Sorry. :\

...
So we don't count as real people? We are living "IRL" (in real life) and are simply using avatars on the internet which allows us to interact with each other where physical communication is not possible or is inconvenient for us.

But okay, fine. I see how it is. You get close to us, make us feel like friends, then you shove us back into the Acquaintance-zone. Yep, that's life for ya. Nothing is safe I tell you.

Meh, it's your choice. I'm not one to govern over your every action and decide what path in life to take. Am just making my views known to the general public which happens to include you. No worries, I hold no negative feelings towards you nor anyone who decides to exclude us from their social circles.

Carry on with life, and may the moon shine brightly enough to light your path in the darkness that we live in.



EDIT: Just to clarify, this was just me messing around. Not being serious here. I wouldn't share personal info with people I didn't know IRL either x)


Last edited by Frogger409 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Clarification: NOT SRSBSNS)
avatar
Frogger409



Posts : 386
Join date : 2010-12-22
Age : 21
Location : Wisconsin, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Facebook group

Post  Sheppard250 on Tue Aug 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Kisuke wrote:I do have Facebook, but I just don't want to join a group with people I don't know IRL..Sorry. :\

up to you
avatar
Sheppard250



Posts : 232
Join date : 2012-01-27
Location : Atlantis, Pegasus galaxy

View user profile https://twitter.com/Sheppard002

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  tgrosson on Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:27 pm

I'm the same as kis. Actually I don't like friending the people I DO know. Maybe I shouldn't interact socially.
avatar
tgrosson

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 19
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  Sheppard250 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:29 pm

tgrosson wrote:I'm the same as kis. Actually I don't like friending the people I DO know. Maybe I shouldn't interact socially.

then how to you make friends then??
avatar
Sheppard250



Posts : 232
Join date : 2012-01-27
Location : Atlantis, Pegasus galaxy

View user profile https://twitter.com/Sheppard002

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  becky6789 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:46 pm

I'm a bit the same with Kisuke. It's a great idea, I just like to keep Facebook with friends I know in person. Like, have met before and stuffs. Other than that, I would do it.
avatar
becky6789

Posts : 45
Join date : 2012-04-18
Age : 19
Location : Somewhere.....

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  Frogger409 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:14 pm

Duhh, make a new facebook account, but for gamingz -.-
2 ez solushn
avatar
Frogger409



Posts : 386
Join date : 2010-12-22
Age : 21
Location : Wisconsin, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  DemonicD3 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:48 pm

Sheppard250 wrote:
tgrosson wrote:I'm the same as kis. Actually I don't like friending the people I DO know. Maybe I shouldn't interact socially.

then how to you make friends then??

He doesn't, hes a loner. He doesn't like to interact socially.

DemonicD3

Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  masteronion on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:59 pm

tgrosson wrote:I'm the same as kis. Actually I don't like friending the people I DO know. Maybe I shouldn't interact socially.
So you have a Facebook account because... ?
avatar
masteronion



Posts : 195
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : FL, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  SirDoom on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:22 pm

masteronion wrote:
tgrosson wrote:I'm the same as kis. Actually I don't like friending the people I DO know. Maybe I shouldn't interact socially.
So you have a Facebook account because... ?

Because people seem to think that if you dont have a social media account, you are a mass murderer
http://metronews.ca/news/world/329888/people-who-dont-join-facebook-are-suspicious-say-pundits/

____________________________
Freedom hour of doom
Twelve or twenty two
Signs of life
Doom hour of freedom
Twelve or twenty two
Just signs
avatar
SirDoom


Posts : 588
Join date : 2011-07-18
Location : Stuck here on snakes way

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  masteronion on Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:35 pm

SirDoom wrote:
masteronion wrote:
tgrosson wrote:I'm the same as kis. Actually I don't like friending the people I DO know. Maybe I shouldn't interact socially.
So you have a Facebook account because... ?

Because people seem to think that if you dont have a social media account, you are a mass murderer
http://metronews.ca/news/world/329888/people-who-dont-join-facebook-are-suspicious-say-pundits/
avatar
masteronion



Posts : 195
Join date : 2010-12-23
Age : 28
Location : FL, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  DemonicD3 on Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:35 pm

I always thought I just diddn't see a point in "tweeting" every single thing I did every single day. "Hey guys, I just bought a bottle of water. Thumbs up!". "My Girlfriend just gave me a blowjob, happy face!". I just thought that was completely stupid but now I know my real reason for disliking it. I better go kill a couple dozen people. See yea.

DemonicD3

Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  Ericrb on Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:46 am

DemonicD3 wrote:I always thought I just diddn't see a point in "tweeting" every single thing I did every single day. "Hey guys, I just bought a bottle of water. Thumbs up!". "My Girlfriend just gave me a blowjob, happy face!". I just thought that was completely stupid but now I know my real reason for disliking it. I better go kill a couple dozen people. See yea.
Waiitttt I didn't enable the stats!
avatar
Ericrb



Posts : 1289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  Voltzahl on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:40 pm

DemonicD3 wrote:I always thought I just diddn't see a point in "tweeting" every single thing I did every single day. "Hey guys, I just bought a bottle of water. Thumbs up!". "My Girlfriend just gave me a blowjob, happy face!". I just thought that was completely stupid but now I know my real reason for disliking it. I better go kill a couple dozen people. See yea.
Twitter is complete and utter bullshit*t and the people that have them are actually dumb enough to believe people want to know every little thing they do every second of the day.(no offence to anyone here that has one tho)

I do have a Facebook account but rarely go on it, does that mean I'll mass murder half as many people as someone without a account?
avatar
Voltzahl


Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-12-25
Age : 105
Location : Your electronic devices.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  Ericrb on Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:27 pm

@KingKnightscareXXII Reading this topic. #lol #aitm #allinthemined #hahaha #twitterhaters #haters ## #yowassup #cacti #cakeisalie
avatar
Ericrb



Posts : 1289
Join date : 2010-12-24
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  tgrosson on Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:16 am

SirDoom wrote:
masteronion wrote:
tgrosson wrote:I'm the same as kis. Actually I don't like friending the people I DO know. Maybe I shouldn't interact socially.
So you have a Facebook account because... ?

Because people seem to think that if you dont have a social media account, you are a mass murderer
[url=http://metronews.ca/news/world/329888/people-who-dont-join-facebook-are-suspicious-say-pundits/
http://metronews.ca/news/world/329888/people-who-dont-join-facebook-are-suspicious-say-pundits/[/quote[/url]]

I KNEW I wasn't a mass murderer! Thanks for clearing that up, Doom. Very Happy
avatar
tgrosson

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-04-12
Age : 19
Location : 'Murica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  Sheppard250 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:49 pm

For Admin controls you have to be expert+ so if you are an expert+ you have to get me your e-mail address in order to become admin on the aitm facebook page

This is for the people who has an facebook account and willing to join aitm facebook
avatar
Sheppard250



Posts : 232
Join date : 2012-01-27
Location : Atlantis, Pegasus galaxy

View user profile https://twitter.com/Sheppard002

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  ZacI265 on Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:34 pm

Sheppard250 wrote:For Admin controls you have to be expert+ so if you are an expert+ you have to get me your e-mail address in order to become admin on the aitm facebook page

This is for the people who has an facebook account and willing to join aitm facebook

i think that is dumb coz expert's get everything =(
avatar
ZacI265

Posts : 93
Join date : 2012-08-04
Age : 25
Location : perth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  Voltzahl on Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:17 am

ZacI265 wrote:
Sheppard250 wrote:For Admin controls you have to be expert+ so if you are an expert+ you have to get me your e-mail address in order to become admin on the aitm facebook page

This is for the people who has an facebook account and willing to join aitm facebook

i think that is dumb coz expert's get everything =(
That's because they are experts, if not them who would you say to run the things such as the Facebook/steam pages? The artisans? They aren't staff so no. The adepts? They are mostly new staff so again no. That leaves experts, so deal with it.
Basically what it boils down to is that admin on the server get to be admins on group pages.
avatar
Voltzahl


Posts : 265
Join date : 2011-12-25
Age : 105
Location : Your electronic devices.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  DemonicD3 on Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:16 am

ZacI265 wrote:
Sheppard250 wrote:For Admin controls you have to be expert+ so if you are an expert+ you have to get me your e-mail address in order to become admin on the aitm facebook page

This is for the people who has an facebook account and willing to join aitm facebook

i think that is dumb coz expert's get everything =(

For a reason, Experts have been grinded for a long while to get where they are at. They wouldn't have gotten that rank if they were not already trusted individuals who showed promise as moderators. As such they make the obvious choice.

DemonicD3

Posts : 727
Join date : 2011-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Facebook group

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum