@painta' doom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

@painta' doom

Post  gwenroden14 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:50 pm





is it just me or is doom a harsh painter?
avatar
gwenroden14



Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: @painta' doom

Post  CryHavoc21 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Did you take a screenshot of your phone?
avatar
CryHavoc21

Posts : 156
Join date : 2012-05-20
Age : 19
Location : In Minecraftia.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: @painta' doom

Post  gwenroden14 on Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:04 pm

nooooooooo
avatar
gwenroden14



Posts : 89
Join date : 2011-08-31
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: @painta' doom

Post  the_pungulator on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:26 pm

gwenroden14 wrote:



is it just me or is doom a harsh painter?
Had an immaturity moment when I saw your battery life.
avatar
the_pungulator

Posts : 42
Join date : 2012-01-19
Age : 19
Location : I have no idea. If you find where I am, tell me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: @painta' doom

Post  chirstain on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:28 am

the_pungulator wrote:
gwenroden14 wrote:



is it just me or is doom a harsh painter?
Had an immaturity moment when I saw your battery life.

Holy shit, I failed to notice that entirely! What the hell's wrong with me?
avatar
chirstain


Posts : 67
Join date : 2011-12-15
Age : 20
Location : in your closet, eating a sandwich and lighting a doobie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: @painta' doom

Post  MisterOh on Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:06 am

chirstain wrote:
the_pungulator wrote:
gwenroden14 wrote:



is it just me or is doom a harsh painter?
Had an immaturity moment when I saw your battery life.

Holy shit, I failed to notice that entirely! What the hell's wrong with me?
step it up, son. i never fail to notice these three numbers: 69, 420, 666
avatar
MisterOh

Posts : 18
Join date : 2012-05-11
Age : 75
Location : Compton

View user profile http://twitter.com

Back to top Go down

Re: @painta' doom

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum